22.01重子Double Sons + 22.02重仙 Double immortal Tung’s acupuncture points
Dr. Chuan Ming wang mentions in his book ” Introduction to Tung’s acupuncture” that the name of these points should be:
22.01 Layer Water (Chong Zi重子) [子=水= water] “子” in here should be the first one of 12 Earthly branches which means soft water.
22.02 Layer Metal (Chong Xian重仙) [仙=辛] ”仙” in here should be the “Xin” of 10 Heavenly stems which means soft metal.
22.01 Chong zi: On the thenar eminence, 1 cun below the skin fold of the first and second metacarpal bone. On the opposite side of 22.04 (Da Bai) acupuncture point
22.02 Chong Xian: On the thenar eminence, between the first and second metacarpal bone, 1 cun below 22.01. On the opposite side of 22.05 (Ling gu) acupuncture point
Needle: 0.5- 1 cun. It is recommended to massage the points before needling. Bleeding is optional for treating212131239231 children’s disease.
Reaction area: Lung
Disperse wind, release exterior, clear and drain lung qi.
- Treat chest oppression, chest pain, cough, common cold, asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Palpitations, tachycardia, hypertension.
- Upper back pain especially between the scapula and the spine. Tai Yang/ occipital stiff neck or pain, cervical spondylosis. Difficult in opening the fingers.
- Mastitis, breast distention.
- 22.01 (Chong zi) + 22.02 (Chong xian) with 22.05 (ling gu), 22.04 (Da bai), 11.17 (Mu) for common cold, runny nose, cough.
- 22.01 (Chong zi) + 22.02 (Chong xian) with 33.04 (Huo Chuan), 33.05 (Huo ling), 33.06 (Huo shan) for chest pain.
- 22.01 (Chong zi) + 22.02 (Chong xian) with 33.13 (Ren shi), 33.14 (Di shi), 33.15 (Tian shi), 88.17+18+19 (Si ma), 77-05 (San Zhong) for lung disease.
- 22.01 (Chong zi) + 22.02 (Chong xian) with six shoulder for groin pain. Since 22.01+02 points harmonize lung qi they can help with blood circulation difficulties.
- 22.01 (Chong zi) + 22.02 (Chong xian) with 88.17+18+19 (Si ma), 77-05 (San Zhong), 77-02 (Si hua) for mastitis, breast hyperplasia