This course focuses on the treatment of harmonizing menstruation cycle in order to enhance pregnancy success.
- Introduction to women’s health physiology from a modern and a traditional way of understanding
- The natural way of enhancing fertility using body basal temperature and Chinese medicine knowledge
- What is the best way to integrate Chinese medicine treatments with in vitro fertilizations protocols? In this section we will emphasise western results of ultrasound and blood test that fertility patients are asked to do during IVF protocol and interpret it to TCM diagnosis, pathology, strategy and clinical treatments.
- The treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome with acupuncture and herbs
- The treatment of endometriosis with Chinese medicine
- The treatment of poor ovarian reserve and high FSH levels with Chinese medicine
- The treatment of Male fertility using acupuncture and Chinese herbs
This new integrative model for IVF is the result of profound research and years of clinical experience with thousands of ivf patients. This way of combining the western and traditional medicine knowledge, makes us more accurate about the woman’s condition and gives us the ability to tailor a more accurate treatment to enhance pregnancy rates. In this course the student gains a wide aspect on the approach for in vitro fertilisation patients